NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:22 pm 
Eerie
Eerie

Bomber57 wrote:

I was just watching that episode earlier, funny thing.

Oh, hey, by the way, lay off SMBXxer. Why are you bashing him and downrepping him just because he said something to Panda? Are you that protective of her? Besides, you guys are no better with swooning over her, why does it make a difference when SMBXxer does the same? Quit pushing his buttons and just leave this god damn incident be. Pretend it never happened, stop speaking about it, stop picking on him for it. This is the very definition of bullying, you guys are making yourselves out to be dicks here. Please knock it the fuck off.

Quit bullying him needlessly, I doubt he needs this right now. You are all setting him off, and I'm not sure if you're intentionally trying to drive him out or what, but it's not really that nice. You should all feel ashamed that you are bullying this one kid just over something he said. Jesus fucking Christ, you guys are immature as anything.

Seriously, if you really want to swoon over a girl, there is a little something called real life. Please go check it out and stop being a creep here in general. I'm getting fed up with this constant swooning of any females that join this community, it's getting a little ridiculous and it needs to be stopped.

"8bit you either care for this community and try to make it better, or you continue to blow things out of proportions and make an ass out of yourself insulting anyone you disagree with. YOU CAN'T DO BOTH. STOP TRYING TO." ― DarkMatt
"Danny is the original DarkMatt Jr." ― DarkMatt
"danny do you have any social skills at all" ― Knux
"you want a dickpic" ― Joey
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:22 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

SMBXxer wrote:
Why do you guys love torturing me?
I feel horrible.
What should I do to redeem myself? Wait, if I do anything you guys will downrep me and make me fell horrible.

im only joking around man
i like you

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

oh great now 8bit is on the scene

Pokey
Pokey

SMBXxer wrote:
Why do you guys love torturing me?
I feel horrible.
What should I do to redeem myself? Wait, if I do anything you guys will downrep me and make me fell horrible.

I don't think causing a massive scuffle and then begging for complete forgiveness will resonate very well with the users here, myself included.

Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Ninji
Ninji

8bitmushroom wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:

I was just watching that episode earlier, funny thing.

Oh, hey, by the way, lay off SMBXxer. Why are you bashing him and downrepping him just because he said something to Panda? Are you that protective of her? Besides, you guys are no better with swooning over her, why does it make a difference when SMBXxer does the same? Quit pushing his buttons and just leave this god damn incident be. Pretend it never happened, stop speaking about it, stop picking on him for it. This is the very definition of bullying, you guys are making yourselves out to be dicks here. Please knock it the fuck off.

Quit bullying him needlessly, I doubt he needs this right now. You are all setting him off, and I'm not sure if you're intentionally trying to drive him out or what, but it's not really that nice. You should all feel ashamed that you are bullying this one kid just over something he said. Jesus fucking Christ, you guys are immature as anything.

Seriously, if you really want to swoon over a girl, there is a little something called real life. Please go check it out and stop being a creep here in general. I'm getting fed up with this constant swooning of any females that join this community, it's getting a little ridiculous and it needs to be stopped.

Thank you.

Spoiler: show

I support:

<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

Bob-omb
Bob-omb

Knux wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:24 pm 
Lakitu
Lakitu

Knux wrote:

just lovely aye

Gohan: 16, you loved life. You gave everything up to save it. And you were just an Android. I let you die...I can't do that...I won't watch anymore. I...I feel it slipping. And I won't watch this anymore! (Gohan erupts with rage)
Cell: You are making the same mistake Trunks did, boy. Don't think you can beat me just by powering up.
Gohan: (to Cell) I can never forgive you for what you've done.

If you're sick of the smbx drama, why not join my drama free board? http://smbxtreme.x10.mx Meets your Mario hacking, and SMBX needs. Join today :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:25 pm 
Rex
Rex

can i get some popcorn pls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:25 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

staff are too busy m4sterb4ting

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:26 pm 
Ninji
Ninji

Everyone except 8Bit and Knux has no heart or soul.

I support:

<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next