NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 pm 
Rydia
Rydia

Hiya folks. The board was disabled for a short while so I could clear a few things up. Basically, a user named Rapheal_2002 send users a PM with a link to his project. This link was in fact a phishing link and many people fell for the trap and got their user details stolen. Their accounts were used to spam the forum.

Some of you may have had their accounts hijacked and are now unable to log in. Don't worry though! You can access your account again easily.

Simply click on 'I forgot my password' when logging in and go through all the steps there! Easy as that!

Anyway, to conclude, PLEASE do not click anything suspicious. If a stranger PMs you telling you to check something out or something and it then tells you to fill in your username and password, DO NOT DO IT!. There's a reason why I made an announcement thread about this in the first place.

Thanks

- Quill

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]