NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:35 pm 
Eerie
Eerie

So i talked with Joey about the thing 8bitmushroom posted and here is what we wroted:

Quote:
by GrätselBüchner
I know exactly what you wanna say with this but if that is right you are wrong we all have our problems and stuff but this doesn't give you the chance saying someone is more qualified then me and helding it as a plan.
What exactly do you have agains me i never did something to you

Quote:
by Joey

He is more qualified than you. At the very least, he forms more coherent sentences and types with proper English grammar/conventions. I know that's not really something you want to hear, but I'd be lying if I said we didn't take that into consideration.

It wasn't me that originally brought up the idea of bitching about you not being in the top 10. In fact, it actually went the other way, as people started to wonder why 8bit wasn't in the top 10. It was my original plan to put him there because he had more votes earlier on and was more qualified.

I don't have anything long-standing against you.

In the end i excused myself to Joey though since i don't also have really anything agains him and that was pretty much all i wanted to know even though i knewed the answer before. So this would also resolve why i was in the top 10 and so this is done for me.

Join my forum, reghrhre's here too
In Justice we trust !
Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:00 pm 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Natsu wrote:
- Work more on my English? So you're literally putting in doubt my own communication? I know English isn't my primary language, but I put all my efforts to speak as good as possible. And really, what is there to expect from someone used to another language?

- Unnecessarily Serious? Mind to name a single occasion except for the times I disagreed with you? Not saying that it's because of the fact I'm actually talking to you, but I really feel like I need to get serious in order to try to make you understand my points.

- Is it really that hard to believe I've been a GMod? Well if that's the case you can easily ask Chad, reghrhre, Magician, Emral, Raster ... pretty much anyone who has been in NSMBX and SMBX:R. I thank you for not questioning my moderating deeds in the past, but I would like to ask you to trust in the abilities of others, regardless of what they have done.

For instance, Knux. I know many people might not take him so seriously because of his past deeds, but that's exactly why you guys should take in consideration what he says, because it is based on PAST DEEDS. I don't care about what he has done anymore, because it belongs to the past, and honestly I wouldn't mind getting along with him now he wants to fix his mistakes.

Joey, I really thank you for explaining your reasons, I guess I'm done with this discussion, unless there's something I'd like to add or debate regarding anything interesting that anyone says.

I'm sorry, I should've worded my post better. What I meant to say was "I find it hard to take his previous staff positions into consideration". I know full well you had staff positions on other forums, don't worry.

As for your English skills, I don't want staff members to be susceptible to posting without proper grammar/spelling/etc.; this often comes with having English as your primary language.

I don't often take what Knux says heavily into consideration because a lot of it can relate back to his decisions as an administrator.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:10 pm 
Ripper II
Ripper II

...so... no response to me, then? I might have been sarcastic as fuck, but it doesn't mean you can avoid me entirely.

Imagerofl

KNUX'S FORUM IS BACK IN BUSINESS FRIENDS

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:25 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

Joey wrote:
I don't often take what Knux says heavily into consideration because a lot of it can relate back to his decisions as an administrator.

Usually what you were planning on doing is what I've already done in the past and has been a mistake.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:52 pm 
Bit
Bit

Knux wrote:
Joey wrote:

Usually what you were planning on doing is what I've already done in the past and has been a mistake.

Pretty much what I just interpreted is "Knux made bad decisions in the past so I'm just going to ignore him".
I don't know about you but that's a little unfair, ignorant and a little prejudiced to me.

<Joey> you want a dickpic

<pixels> "UHNH! OH YEAH! LOCK THAT THREAD!"

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:28 pm 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Knux, just because something went wrong for you doesn't mean it's going to go wrong for me. I appreciate the advice, but you shouldn't get angry when I don't follow it.

Blueoak wrote:
...so... no response to me, then? I might have been sarcastic as fuck, but it doesn't mean you can avoid me entirely.

Not studying for your exams is your fault. Just because you did that doesn't mean we're obligated to promote you.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:58 pm 
Blooper
Blooper

I'd comment on Blueoak, but I do not have a grasp on the full situation and I'm under no obligation to fix that.

Seriously, people, why the fuck do you need to argue for a position shuffling digital text on a forum for a community about really liking a flashy video game about jumping on things and grabbing coins? The more I think about how far some of you nerds are going to act like you (or someone else) deserve the position instead, the more pathetic it gets. If anything, all slapfighting STILL is doing is hurting your credibility. Just how fucking antagonistic are some of you going to be until you realize you got nothing out of it, you wasted your time, and you acted like an ass for no reason?

Fuck all, if you want to act like you're a big boy and you deserve the big job, you fucking write to ME why you should be a mod. Stop whining and put up. I'm sick of your horse drivel and I'm sick of people who aren't stopping. Either handle this issue professionally, or don't post in this thread. Quit wasting everyone's time.

Last edited by DarkMatt on Sat May 24, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:05 pm 
Bit
Bit

Joey wrote:
Just because you did that doesn't mean we're obligated to promote you.

You're missing the point. What he's saying is that he worked hard to try and get as many votes as possible (which he kinda did) and you just brushed it off and elected your own mods anyway. I've got nothing against Kley and GhostHawk, but people are pissed because you made a poll for the members to elect one new mod and you made your own judgements instead. I can't really speak without repeating what the others have said in a better way.

This could be related to hypothetical situations - for example, say if an election for a new political party was underway (much like it will be here next year) and, I dunno, liberals got the most votes from the public, but the Govt. says "yeah... we kinda... we thought the other one would be better so.. we sorta just empowered that one."
I get that these are different situations (hence I said hypothetical), but if the people want something and a poll is put in place for these kind of things then it only seems logical to follow the poll's outcome. Stop acting like the world is against you for no reason. You made a mistake and you're dodging it.

DarkMatt wrote:
Either handle this issue professionally, or don't post in this thread. Quit wasting everyone's time.

I don't know about anyone else but I wouldnt have called your post "handling the issue professionally" either.

<Joey> you want a dickpic

<pixels> "UHNH! OH YEAH! LOCK THAT THREAD!"

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

i don't think darkmatt is real

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:18 pm 
Blooper
Blooper

Intellectual-Panda wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but I wouldnt have called your post "handling the issue professionally" either.

At least I'm not going out of my way to refuse putting an end to this shitstorm.

Just take it to PMs if you have axes to grind. For god's sake, you can beat the dead horse all you want, but don't make it a public spectacle just because you don't get it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next