NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:25 am 
Cecil
Cecil

Uncle Sam wrote:
........I don't think kley's been a part if the community all that long? I may be wrong....

Kley was one of the earliest members actually. And while I'm not saying we picked the new staff based on how long they've been around, it makes perfect sense for us to pick people who've been here for the longest as they have the best knowledge of the community and how to handle it.

I also have a graphics pack now! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1386
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ValtteriValtteri24

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:21 pm 
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Valtteri wrote:
Uncle Sam wrote:
........I don't think kley's been a part if the community all that long? I may be wrong....

Kley was one of the earliest members actually. And while I'm not saying we picked the new staff based on how long they've been around, it makes perfect sense for us to pick people who've been here for the longest as they have the best knowledge of the community and how to handle it.

This isn't the case for Kley as he wasn't present during the important community events.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:02 pm 
Lakitu
Lakitu

Raster wrote:
Valtteri wrote:
Uncle Sam wrote:

This isn't the case for Kley as he wasn't present during the important community events.
On top of that, knowledge can slip a persons mind, especially if it was years ago. So while it's OK that you picked for knowledge, how do you know for sure that everything will be handled the proper way all the time?

Gohan: 16, you loved life. You gave everything up to save it. And you were just an Android. I let you die...I can't do that...I won't watch anymore. I...I feel it slipping. And I won't watch this anymore! (Gohan erupts with rage)
Cell: You are making the same mistake Trunks did, boy. Don't think you can beat me just by powering up.
Gohan: (to Cell) I can never forgive you for what you've done.

If you're sick of the smbx drama, why not join my drama free board? http://smbxtreme.x10.mx Meets your Mario hacking, and SMBX needs. Join today :)

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:41 pm 
Ripper II
Ripper II

Location: Swaggering off into my tardis with the snap of a finger.
Valtteri wrote:
Uncle Sam wrote:

Kley was one of the earliest Super Mario Flash members, and, to my knowledge, that goes back further than SMBX.

The cold never bothered me anyway ♥

<Blue_Greed> Guys I can't stop jizzing
<SommerMelanie> a folder called Naked pics of Rabl
<ErikMouse> Well, you can find drama in #drama , bullshit in #bullshit , the shitstorm in #shitstorm , fuckingkids.log in #fuckingkids , elections are shit in #electionsareshit , .etc
<huh> Analblastoise
<Joey> you want a dickpic
<GhostHawk> but rape is hilarious
<Raster> mein kampf was a great read
<Blueoak> "The Germans haven't penetrated a defence so easily since the start of World War II"
<deadfish> Raster can I rape you and bring you that "happiness"
<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm 
Blooper
Blooper

I just don't remember ever seeing kley around on knux's forum, that's all.....

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:21 pm 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

He wasn't really ever active there.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 am 
Lakitu
Lakitu

Can you still vote or is it done? :(
However, i don't mind. BUT IF KEP SHOULD BE A JUDGE THEN I GONNA FREAK OUT! Anyway's good luck.

When you need to improve your levels then you need inspiration of everything you see.
~ SuperYoshiRex64
Its unfair how some levels on youtube gets more likes then other levels...I hate it when my level get only three likes...
▼◆●▲▼☆★~ SuperYoshiRex64
If you like my design or other stuff, or if you just like me, then put this in your singature!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT PERFECTION...I CARE ABOUT GOOD THINGS....THAT ARE NOT ALWAYS PERFECTION...
MUWAHAHAHA!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KdXzNTS_jM
This lovely user intro is made by pivotchannel! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrB5YvJi ... fCNwCIkboA

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:07 am 
Grinder
Grinder

SparkleYoshiFan wrote:

It is done.

I discovered what's castlewars' CC8 level's name by saying random things.
I am a member on reghrhre's forum. I support that, so I put a link.
Below other links of forums I support.
Knux's forum
SMBXtreme forum
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:21 am 
Lakitu
Lakitu

Christian07 wrote:
SparkleYoshiFan wrote:

It is done.

It's been done for 4 days.

Gohan: 16, you loved life. You gave everything up to save it. And you were just an Android. I let you die...I can't do that...I won't watch anymore. I...I feel it slipping. And I won't watch this anymore! (Gohan erupts with rage)
Cell: You are making the same mistake Trunks did, boy. Don't think you can beat me just by powering up.
Gohan: (to Cell) I can never forgive you for what you've done.

If you're sick of the smbx drama, why not join my drama free board? http://smbxtreme.x10.mx Meets your Mario hacking, and SMBX needs. Join today :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12