NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Is the forum running slow?
Total votes : 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:08 pm 
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Even I had problems to get here.

I live in UK and have really serious problem with accessing supermariobrosx.org.This website (including forum) is extremelly slow for me. I can access forum barely. Problem occurs from January. The topics does not load in most times, unless it loads for a while and just a part of the topic. Always I just see blenk, white screen instead of content. Pictures and avatars loads up to five minutes or infinity. This forum is very hard to browse for me. I am being here often, however I do not log in usually. Actually now I still have problems with access forum and also whole supermariobrosx.org. It's very annoying. This happens only on my home network. I was wondering about writing here about this, but today I had an opportunity. Also I can access forum via mobile Internet normally.

You must to do something with that problem, because I see that I'm not only one with this issue.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:27 pm 
Eerie
Eerie

Dood wrote:
Even I had problems to get here.

I live in UK and have really serious problem with accessing supermariobrosx.org.This website (including forum) is extremelly slow for me. I can access forum barely. Problem occurs from January. The topics does not load in most times, unless it loads for a while and just a part of the topic. Always I just see blenk, white screen instead of content. Pictures and avatars loads up to five minutes or infinity. This forum is very hard to browse for me. I am being here often, however I do not log in usually. Actually now I still have problems with access forum and also whole supermariobrosx.org. It's very annoying. This happens only on my home network. I was wondering about writing here about this, but today I had an opportunity. Also I can access forum via mobile Internet normally.

You must to do something with that problem, because I see that I'm not only one with this issue.

I understand that the forum is quite slow, but if you have all of those bugs, it's obviously the internet. Allow me to reiterate: I believe you, but I don't think there's any way that it's the forum's fault.

Spoiler: show

You can't ever be as agile as a plumber.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

elitalianoverde wrote:
Yeah no one was more depressed than Kep, believe me, I also was a little sad, but i've managed to get my post count back.

Even these days, one month later, still people here consider me a posting *****.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 am 
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Some times ago I had not access to forum, now I have, but still slow and buggy. I sometimes get a broken site which has a weird layout. My Internet is really fast, and I don't complain about that. This is just single site access problem.

Has anyone else got issues with forum?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:38 am 
Grinder
Grinder

Dood wrote:
Has anyone else got issues with forum?
I currently can access this forum board with no problems at all which is good to me. Where do you life or on which Country are you on?

My YouTube Channel ~ bossedit8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:42 am 

Forum still is a little slow at times. Otherwise, all is good now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:08 pm 
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

I live in the South east UK.

Now forum runs very fast, like few days ago. Yesterday there was a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 pm 
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

smbx community looks weird because how slow it is anyways. if it's going to run at snail's speed , then this is a failure and there's nothing here to do it

eric in miiverse???maybe (in real video)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:38 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

Ok, so sometimes it can load this board with no problems, other times it just does not want to load which is strange. Often I had to retype/reenter the Link where I wanted to go in order to load a a page prefectly again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Having problems. Sometimes it loads at normal speed, sometimes it loads very slowly, and sometimes it doesn't load at all.

Roleplay: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2302
I support:

Lol, this is when Mega Man gets serious:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:09 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

Now, at the time on this Message, (over) half the time it runs very weak throughout the Server/Board which is strange to me. It just loads but it will not really load completly at times...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next