NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:04 am 
Eerie
Eerie

I'm just using this topic title to catch your guys' attention. I would love some replies.

Let me keep this short and sweet. I would like to ease some people into roleplaying. I've seen that some of you have supported the idea of Mafia and roleplaying in general on these very forums, which is pretty cool in my opinion. I'm not sure if some of you are good at roleplaying or not, so I would like to propose something here. Please bear with me here. At least leave a comment or something.
As some of you might know I like Dungeons & Dragons. If none of you know how to properly roleplay, or you want to try something new, or you just want to step up your game on roleplaying, I have the perfect way of doing so.

Relevant somewhat: http://pastebin.com/pswB0WgH

"He said Dungeons & Dragons! Everybody hit the deck!"

WAIT DON'T LEAVE YET.

If anybody is interested on doing single adventures with a pre-built character (you can make one yourself if you want to) then please post here and let me know. If you want to read up a bit on what Dungeons & Dragons is like, let me know. I want this to be more geared towards roleplaying, but I'm not taking away the full aspect of combat from DnD. But it's mostly roleplaying so yeah.

DOWNLOADS
Spoiler: show
The Player's Handbook in PDF format, so you can learn how to play the game and check out character stuff and if you're interested or not or whatever. Download Here.

The Dungeons & Dragons Character Builder, which is optional yet somewhat highly recommended since it gives you some more options not seen in the Player's Handbook. If you need help installing it let me know or something. Download Here.

LIST OF POSSIBLE PLAYERS
Spoiler: show
Blueoak
Silverdeoxys563
Bomber57
MECHDRAGON777
namapo (a friend of mine)
RAGONT™™™™™™

BUT YEAH IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF I GOT SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY ALONG WITH ME AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

"8bit you either care for this community and try to make it better, or you continue to blow things out of proportions and make an ass out of yourself insulting anyone you disagree with. YOU CAN'T DO BOTH. STOP TRYING TO." ― DarkMatt
"Danny is the original DarkMatt Jr." ― DarkMatt
"danny do you have any social skills at all" ― Knux
"you want a dickpic" ― Joey
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

Last edited by 8bitmushroom on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:15 am 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Re: Plot is bad
Do you consider the plots of the various Unknown Adventures (that got over 30 pages, specifically) to be A. Completely bad or B. at least a mediocre fit to the players' play style?

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:23 am 
Eerie
Eerie

FanofSMBX wrote:
Re: Plot is bad
Do you consider the plots of the various Unknown Adventures (that got over 30 pages, specifically) to be A. Completely bad or B. at least a mediocre fit to the players' play style?

how the fuck is this relevant please enlighten me

"8bit you either care for this community and try to make it better, or you continue to blow things out of proportions and make an ass out of yourself insulting anyone you disagree with. YOU CAN'T DO BOTH. STOP TRYING TO." ― DarkMatt
"Danny is the original DarkMatt Jr." ― DarkMatt
"danny do you have any social skills at all" ― Knux
"you want a dickpic" ― Joey
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:58 pm 
Ripper II
Ripper II

Dimitri, potato harvest is bad.
Need you to have play professional Dungeons and Dragons in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka.

eh, i might retry with ilseana.

I WANT YOU TO JOIN
GAMEOFTHROWS

<Pixy> are you being purposedly obtuse

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ sɪɴɢ sᴛʀɪᴍ. ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀsɪᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴅɪ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴢɪ ᴍᴏᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴠᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

http://i.imgur.com/jLwPLIb.png
The world is such a cruel place: Ragont-Chan~♥