NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 651 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 am 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Well, everyone got sucked into this world (idk what this world is called) by a colossus, and now apparently we're looking for a warlock who holds the secret to getting home.

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:45 pm 
Ripper II
Ripper II

I now have control over the first post; and I know where Danny had intended to go. I'll be restarting from where we left off soon.

EDIT: by soon i mean when i wake up so bomber is going to look after you all because he knows what's happening too

Spoiler: show
Imagerofl

KNUX'S FORUM IS BACK IN BUSINESS FRIENDS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm 
Pokey
Pokey

(Ryn)
Traveling through the time gate, you feel the air grow very cold for a brief moment, shocking your body. After a brief moment, you arrive in a strange new world. The warming air of Spring feels nice after the awful cold between dimensions. Making a portal to an entirely new dimension causes you to suddenly feel faint, collapsing to the ground as your knees give out. The landscape around you seems to be a sparsely wooded area with no other interesting features.

Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm 
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Ryn's hair has begun to whiten. The forested area where she was teleported is bizarre to her; she feels like a stranger in an unknown world, away from her homeland. The sun picks out hues of magenta, contrasting with the emerald green sky. Ryn stood up and muttered an old incantation, holding her staff skywards. She could feel the energies of this world dissipating in the wake of a great cataclysm. Surely she has the power to tap into this energy and use it in her favor. The only impediment is the lack of information regarding the world and the calamities that happened recently. After hours of walking in the dark forest, Ryn stumbles across an old town and decides to investigate it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:39 pm 
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

(i'll be coming back tommorow to the roleplay, my character will just be walking along)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:28 am 
Ripper II
Ripper II

[I have not been here since around page 30 or so, ad this is because it was inactive for a month or two, and all! I am still here though! Last thing I said was that Kōri was deathly sick, so with this in mind, I think I have the right to change sides, ecetera, so this is a warning! I will read all of the other Pages at a latter date before I post though, so, Yes, I am still here!]

Support
Supporter of Mario Adventures - Arrival on Gensokyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:15 am 
Ripper II
Ripper II

(Ryn)
After a while of walking around the town, walking past various inns, churches and general stores, you bump into an unfamiliar creature who wasn't quite watching where it was going. The creature steps back, out of your way and says, "Uh... sorry?" It mutters.

Spoiler: show
Imagerofl

KNUX'S FORUM IS BACK IN BUSINESS FRIENDS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:36 pm 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

I suggest we all set a date to officially kick this off on a roll again. How's Friday or Saturday sound?

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:30 am 
Bit
Bit

Care to explain the story again? I'm not going to be reading 40 pages you know.

http://smbxuniverse.my-board.org/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 pm 
Ripper II
Ripper II

Location: Missä luulisit? - Як ти гадаєш? - ¿Qué te parece? - Was denkst du? - Qu'en penses-tu? - Cosa pensi?
Star wrote:
Care to explain the story again? I'm not going to be reading 40 pages you know.

Neither would I. So far, we're all in this town place, with a cave next to it. We all came from that cave when we all went though this portal from atop a hand of this statue thing in another dimension/place. (from what I know, someone correct me)

8bitmushroom wrote:
(If your character is going to become inactive, we can just have them fade into the background until we get back, so they can follow along on the adventure. Unless, of course, we specifically have a camp set up for sleeping at.)

I'd suggest we do that for all the inactive/coming back.

I'm borrowing it if you must know

"Tu peux pas test!"
"I only lost yesterday, ya know..."
"Sorry for my bad english, me vale."
"Yoshi is a power-up and nothing more."
"Escupiendo en Español desde la madre patria!"
"Say no to racism! Every village has their idiot."
"Per loro che crede che io sia davvero italiano: io non sono!"
"...further proving my theory that dinosaurs + drugs = teleportation powers!"
"Wenn der arktische Winter erscheint, suche nach Arktos, es ist die richtige Wahl"
"Apple Flavoured Poison Candy! If the candy itself doesn't kill you, don't worry, the stick's poison too!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 651 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next