NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:58 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

*I need someone to make a logo for me*

Welcome to my roleplay! I'm Murphmario, a Smbxxer. I posted this Roleplay on Terraria Online, but now I'm posting it here!
And now onto the info.

Story:
Spoiler: show
Earth, 2020

It is new years day. New York is having a great big parade when all of a sudden a meteor lands on the World Trade Center. Scientists discover large amounts of unknown energy in it, and take all of it to study. However, 2 weeks later, the Neo Poison, as named by the Scientists, breaks free and spreads all over the world, corrupting every animal and human in it's path. Some become Hostile. Others become Beautiful. Yet others get combined with other species. A ancient, undiscovered seal in the underworld breaks, sending Demons and Dragons into the world. The Angels, who were sleeping in the clouds, awaken and fly down to the surface. An alien race that looks like a combination of Humans and fish arrive on Earth, appearing not to be hostile, even speaking human language. They moved to deep water sources and appear to be immune to the poison. Portals also start appearing, bringing with them stuff in Video Games, Books, Television, and even Terraria Online Avatars.

3 Years pass. The situation has not gone away. There are still uncorrupted races, but the poison still lurks all over the globe.

Races:
Humans: The basic race, Humans have no special abilities.
Animals: Depending on which animal, each have different special abilities.
Demons: Ancient Beasts that had their seal broken. Demons are fireproof and are strong brutes.
Angels: This race reawakened after the Demons broke free. They have the same abilities as a humans, but also have wings that they can use to fly.
Kepples: Fishlike Humanlike Aliens. They can breathe underwater, are good swimmers and are immune to poison, but are slow on land and can't be without water for very long.
Game Species: Species from various Video Games. Each have special abilities.
Television Species: Species in Tv Shows, Movies, ect. Each have special abilities.
Book Species: Species from Books, Mangas, ect. Again, each have special abilities.
Smbx User: User from this forum. Depending on your avatar, you get the special abilities of it.

Corrupts:
Corrupts are special abilities given out to beginners. You can also get them by touching Neo Poison at any point during the game. You can have an infinite number of Corrupts. Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are not good, sometimes they can even be fatal.

Normal: No Special Abilities given.
Corrupt: When you are corrupt, you can't control your character, and only have a goal of spreading Neo Poison
Gender: Your gender changes. For example, if you are Male, your gender changes to Female, and vice versa.
Fusion: You combine with another species, getting an appearance of a combination of species. Further more, you gain the tributes of the species you combined with (Note: has nothing to do with Metroid Fusion for the Game Boy Advance).
Uglyness: You become more uglier.
Beauty: You become more beautiful.
Size: Your size changes. You can shink or grow, or become fatter or skinnier. Or both.
Immunity: Sometimes, you will get get corrupted and never become corrupted ever again.
Transformation: As if Fusion was not bad enough, this Corrupt will turn you into a random species!
Poison: You will get poisoned. You can get this from other sources as well.
Sleep: You are put into a eternal sleep and until someone wakes you up, will keep sleeping.
Fire: You will be set ablaze. You can get this from other sources.
Hurt: You get hurt.
Death: You will die and have to make a new character.
Heal: You will recover some injuries.
Full Heal: You will recover all injuries.
Another: You will get another corrupt. You can even get this one by using this one!
Statue: You will turn into a stone statue and have to start a new character.
Transformable: You can transform into any species you want!
Undo: Removes your latest Corrupt ('s).
Full Undo: Removes all of your Corrupts.
Redo: Readds your most recently removed Corrupt ('s).
Full Redo: You get all of your corrupts back.
Air: Your method of breathing changes. If you are a air breather, you have to go underwater, and vice versa.

Remember, these are COMPLETLY RANDOM. And corrupts that are good at first might be bad with your next Corrupt. For example, you can get the Transformatiom Corrupt and then get the Immunity Corrupt, so then you can't change back with Neo Poison.

Special Stuff:
The World has changed since 2014. Because of this, new technology has been made.

Neo Poison: This is everywhere with the exception of the polar regions. When you touch this, you get a random Corrupt.
Solid Neo Poison: Neo Poison, but Solid. Found in the Polar Regions. If you break it, Neo Poison comes out, so be careful.
Corrupt Roulette: Sometimes you can spot this in Neo Poison. Touch it to get choose a Corrupt. Even species Immune to Neo Poison can get Corrupts this way, but those who are immune get a random one instead.
Combine Needle: An alternate to the Fusion Corrupt. You stab it into a species, stab it into yourself, and presto, you have been combined. You can also remove it by stabbing yourself again.
Teleporters: Pretty obvious.

Example Sheet:
Example Form sheet. Also mine, which is approved.

Name: Jill
Race: Kepple
Gear: Spear, Glass Dome (allows for air breathing)
Backstory: A slayer for the Kepples, Jill arrived on the planet with them.

Corrupts Gained: You do not do this part, I do. As for my character, Normal.

Roleplay: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2302
I support:

Lol, this is when Mega Man gets serious:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:53 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

{North Pole; 3:25 AM}
A cold draft blew through the icy landscape. Neo-Poison pools spotted the waters, but it was surprisingly mostly clean. Patches of Solid Neo-Poison dotted the frozen area, a bit more common than in the water though. Then, a rift appeared, a ghostly purple glow around it, slowly getting bigger until a large person could fit through. Out emerged a small ghost, holding a crown on it's head that glowed the same ghostly glow as the one that surrounded the portal. This was none other than Prince Boo, followed by a large group of boos who had come with him to this new dimension. "Hmm...this wasn't exactly what I had expected" he said, scanning the landscape, slightly chilled by the air as he took out his staff.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:22 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

North Pole

As the boos fly out of the rift, a Female Snow Wolf that is wandering around stops and looks at the boos.

Roleplay: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2302
I support:

Lol, this is when Mega Man gets serious:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:12 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

{North Pole}
Scanning the area, Prince Boo spotted a snow wolf staring at them. He gripped his staff hard, the gem on it glowing a ghostly purple as the same aura formed around the wolf. He then swung it, throwing the wolf away, turning his back on it. "Now, to where shall we head?" he asked himself, turning around to view the landscape, before pointing where he thought was north. "We go north!" he said, before floating north at a reasonably fast speed, his trusty Boos following him.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]