NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:12 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Hi, and welcome to my first ever roleplay. I hope you join it and enjoy it.

This roleplay's settings are the various video game worlds, ranging from the sci-fi spaces of Metroid to the mid-evil lands of the Elder Scrolls, this might easily be the best roleplay on the forums.

Story:
Spoiler: show
A dark persistence possesses the villains and is waiting to consume all of the universes.

Nexus and the Mirror:
Nexus is the main hub of the roleplay. Here, you can buy stuff using your coins, access the universes, chat, trade, and own a plot. All heros start here with a mirror and a wooden sword and bow. The Magic Mirror teleports you back to the Nexus after you defeat a threat. It can also be used to escape the Dark World (lttp) and teleport to the latest bed you've slept in.

Playstyle:
You can either choose to be a hero fighting for the universes, a critter or citizen just following a normal life, or join the dark side and fight to end the universes.

The Dark Palace:
The Dark Palace is where all of the people on the dark force start. After all threats are killed, the Heroes can access The Dark Palace from Nexus

Form:
Name:
Smbx Username:
Universe:
Hero, Villain, or None:
Skills:
Personality
Theme Song: Optional
Backstory: Optional

PLEASE PM ME APPLICATION FORMS, DO NOT POST ANY IN THIS THREAD!

People who are in this roleplay:
Name: Murphmario
Smbx Username: Murphmario
Species: Human
Universe: Terraria
Hero, Villain, or None: Hero
Skills: Athletic, good at weaponary
Personality: Kind, Helpful, Brave
Theme Song:

Name: Commander Scarlet
Smbx Username: Devcon1
Species: Shy-Gal
Universe: Mario
Hero, Villain, or None: Villain
Skills: She is skilled in combat and has trained to handle over 25 different
fire-arms. Using a special device, she has control over electricity.
She also controls an army of Shy-Guys of all types.
Personality: She is mischevious yet serious, talking in a military-esque manner.
Theme Song:

Now, get ready to fight!

Roleplay: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2302
I support:

Lol, this is when Mega Man gets serious:

Last edited by Murphmario on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:14 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Murphmario is standing in Nexus, waiting for more people to arrive.

"I think everyone is late except me."

I support:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:08 am 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Along the shadowy, black corridors of the Dark Castle, a Shy-Gal cloaked in a sand colored cloak, a lavender mask and purple eyes and mouth, slowly walked along,
heading towards the main quarters. "Hm...seems they're all late..." she exclaimed as she walked in. She then took up a chair and simply waited for the others arrived,
waiting to discuss their master plan...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:13 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

((I control all of the other characters that are not roleplay exclusive characters))

A Dragon flies into the waiting room. "Hm, I thought Kraid would make me late. Oh, sorry, my name is Ridley, a high-ranking space pirate. And yours?"

Meanwhile, Murphmario is doing a challenge in a room he found called Break The Targets. "Yes, only one left!" Murphmario smashes it and walks out of the room.

I support:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:50 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Scarlet turned around and smiled, relieved to finally find someone else had came. It had been getting quite lonely. "Commander Scarlet, high-ranking officer in the
Shy-Guy army. Second in command, actually" she said, smirking evilly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

A turtle creature with a spiked shell walks in and sees Scarlet. "Hey, I think I know you. Daughter of General Guy, right?" The turtle said with a evil laugh.

"Come on..." Murphmario said, waiting for allies to come. Just as he said that, someone comes over. "Icarus, the smartest robot there is" the person said, "Anyways, I have a mission that I think is fitting for you." Just as Icarus said that, he gave Murphmario a metal glove, which Murphmario puts on. "You can use this to communicate with me and install upgrades. But let me tell you something.: The place you are going to is a very dangerous planet called Zebes. The inhabits are not friendly either." "Ok, got it" Murphmario said. He then went into the portal leading to Zebes.

A dark version of Icarus walks into the main room of the Dark Castle. "Ridley, Murphmario is on Zebes". After saying this, Ridley flies into a portal leading to Zebes.

I support:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:16 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Scarlet smiled seeing a familiar face here. "You'd be correct, Lord Bowser. My father has told me quite a lot about you. Though, when he told me about the little
"incident" with Bleck, I was quite surprised you didn't preform a class 23 scenario: Join the villain and gain his trust, and when he's at his most vulnerable state destroy
him and take all the power for yourself. Next time I'd suggest you use that maneuver. Otherwise you're quite the admirable foe" she said, smiling. Then a Shy-Guy in a red
cloak came up. "Scarlet, the device you requested is ready" he said. "Excellent. I'll have to talk to you later Bowser" she said, before following him down the halls to the science lab.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:54 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

"Blame him for dropping me off in the bitlands!" Bowser said.

As Murphmario goes though the portal, the region changes.

Name of Region: Blue Brinstar

"Ok, so what are my main goals right now?" Murphmario asks. "Take out the 4 high ranking space pirates. Kraid, Phantoon, Draygon, and Ridley. I'll tell you what to do after that. But for now, climb over that wall, there are many items you shall get along the way." Icarus said. Murphmario climbs over a rock formation and gets a new ability for his glove.

Item Get: Morphing Ball. A device that allows you to roll up in a ball.

I support:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:39 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Scarlet entered the lab, looking around at the different materials and test-tubes, as well as circuitry thrown around a bit. Shy-Guys weren't always neat. The red
cloaked Shy-Guy motioned her over, took something off the desk and attached it to her wrist. She raised it in the air and pressed a button, and it unleashed a
beam, summoning a mini lightning storm that constantly shot down lightning blots in all directions, causing a small whirlwind as well. "It can make bigger, wilder
storms out in the open, commander" he stated. She smiled evilly. "Excellent work. I might just promote you for this" she said, before walking out and back to
the lobby.

Item achieved: Stormerizor 500 - Summons big, wild storms that fire lighting and cause whirlwinds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:20 pm 
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

"Hmm, I've been meaning to ask, what are those spiked yellow creatures that walk up walls and stuff?" Murphmario says. "Those are Glimmers, and are pretty weak. Stronger versions include the red one, Gleemers, Zeelas, Novas, and Scisers." Icarus says. Murphmario then continues and finds a room with a Chozo statue and a item on it''s hand. Murphmario grabs it and leaves.

Item achieved: Long Beam - Gives the beam unlimited range.

I support: