NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:00 am 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Bowser
"Hraughhaughhaugh Kammy, my latest plan is finally complete! I'll disguise myself as a tree, sneak up on Mario, then plumbernap him and take him back to my Keep! After that, Princess Peach will collapse and cry for her precious Mario, just like all females do! My takeover of the Mushroom Kingdom is in the bag!"
Bowser sneaks out in his disguise and heads towards Peach's Castle. As he goes, he bumps into a Magiblot. "Hey! Turn tail and hit the hay! I'm trying to sneak up and plumbernap Mario!" He says right in front of Tayce T.

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 am 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Dimentio, Antasma and Fawful!

The Magiblot nodded, and disappeared. That Magiblot was actually one of Dimentio's spies, keeping watch over the situation. It teleported to him and told him
of Bowser's plot. "So the arm-flailer is attempting a kidnapping of Mario? This may be the break we need! It'll be easy as snatching candy from a baby!"
he said, chuckling a bit. "Vell, vhat do ve do then? SCREEEONK!" Antasma screeched, confused, before realizing it. "Oh I get it. Ve'll simply use the kidnapping
as a distraction to infiltrate the castle and snatch away Peach! Phase 1 vill b easier than expected! SCREEEK!" he said, smiling evilly. "Precisely my batty
friend! As easy as pie!" he said, chuckling. Fawful then entered the room. "And it will be the easier with my making of the mechanical army! It will be the sweet
as chocolate!" he gloated, two Mechawfuls coming in by his side. They then all laughed evilly as they prepared for the kidnapping...
---------------------------------
Mario, Luigi, Peach and Kammy!

Tayce T gasped and ran for the castle after hearing his little plot. Kammy came over, disguised as a bush. "Good idea your maliciousness, with her going around screaming
about us and our plan, they'll all be so distracted we can easily sneak in and grab him!" she said, attempting to make the best of the situation. Meanwhile, at the castle,
Peach was pacing in her room, worried about the sudden appearance of the dark creatures, when Tayce T. rushed in. "BOWSER...MARIO...KIDNAP!" she yelled, panicking
so much her grammer was a bit bad. "Bowser's going to kidnap Mario. I better warn him, thanks!" she said, rushing out of the room to go warn him. Mario had finally
managed to calm down Luigi and were heading home to rest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 am 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Bowser
Bowser slams open the doors to Peach's Castle and laughs evilly. "Hraugh, Mario, your time has come - hey, where is Mario? I guess I'll kidnap Peach again." He stomps up to her bedroom.

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:24 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Fawful

The Demented Genius

A rumbling sound was heard as something, more like somethings, plowed through the forest, headed towards Peach's castle. This was non other than a small portion
of Fawfuls robot army, lead by none other than the demented genius himself, Fawful. He flew through the forest on his little flying platform, his army right behind him.
The others had tasked him with kidnapping Peach, and it filled him with pride. "It will be as easy as the snatching of candy away from a baby!" he said laughing.
He and his army stormed through Toad Town, heading up to the castle. Seeing as the door was unlocked, he and his army bust through it. "AHAHAHA!!! I HAVE CHORTLES!!....Wait, where is the location of the princess? Hmm....she is probably in the room at which she stays at. Oh princess, I'm going to be the revealing of
your location!" he said, flying up the stairs towards her bedroom, his forces just behind him, marching up the stairs....

Mario, Luigi and Peach

Peach dashed through the woods to warn Mario, calling out for him. "Mario! Where are you?!" she yelled, scared. She eventually caught up to the two plumbers.
"What's-a wrong?" Mario asked, confused by her fear. "Bowser's after you!" she said, warning him. "Peach, dont't-a worry! If-a Bowser lays a-a finger on-a me, I'll knocka
him into the next-a kingdom!" he said, smiling. "O-Okay, just be careful" she said, before turning and walking back to the kingdom, embarrassed for her extreme
concern over nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Bowser
Bowser spots Peach over the horizon and yells out the window: "Step back, former princess! This castle is now Koopa turf! Well, I guess you would make a lovely medic for the Koopa Troop - if I even need troops from now on!"

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:46 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Fawful

The Demented Genius

Fawful smashed the door down right at that moment. "I HAVE CHORTLES!! Have the appre-......WHAT?! YOU?! Where is the location of the Princess?!" he asked, surprised
and shocked to see his old enemy here. "No matter! Have the taking down of the turtle while I get the Princess. It is like a crunchy pie with flavors of WOW inside! AHAHAHA!!!" he laughed, before two of his mechawfuls came out to take care of Bowser, while he flew out the window. Peach attempted to run, but Fawful's flying platform
popped out a laser and fired, creating a energy cage around the Princess. "SOMEBODY HELP!!!" she screamed as Fawful flew off, laughing his head off with success.

General Guy

General of the Shy-Guy Army

Meanwhile in General Guy's new top-secret military base, General Guy was telling his troops about his little plan. "Alright, men, here's the plan: We rally the troops,
get everything we've got, and go on full force against the Mushroom Kingdom!" he explained. His troops cheered and raised their fist in the air, shouting out things like
'YEAH, DOWN WITH THE KINGDOM!!!", "WOOHOO, YOU GO GENERAL!!!", and "YOU ROCK GENERAL!!!". He then silenced them. "Alright, you 5, get the tanks up and
running! You 4, get the weapons ready! And You 13, go get the Stilt Guy Robots fully functional!!! As for the rest of you, man yourselves for WAR!!!" he shouted, pumping his fist in the air. They all cheered, before going off to prepare. General Guy then looked out of his periscope at the castle. "Get ready Mushroom Kingdom"
he said. "Here I come".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Bowser
"Ah, some minions. Perhaps Green Bald shall be handsomely rewarded with a Dried Shroom. Some Goomnut Pie would hit the spot!" Bowser looks implyingly at the Mechawfuls.

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:01 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Fawful, Dimentio and Antasma!

The Mechawfuls simply charged at him, flying at him through the air fists raised. Meanwhile Fawful flew into the room with the princess in tow. She gasped, seeing two
of her former enemies that she was sure were dead in the flesh before her. "A-Antasma?! D-D-Dimentio?!" she whimpered in fear and shock, not processing how they could
be alive. The two simply laughed. "Surprised, Princess? Vell, ve're here in the flesh and blood!" Antasma said, smiling evilly. "Yes, you're as scared too see us as a pig
approaching a slaughterhouse! Well, get used to it! Because we're back and we plan to stay that way!" he said, before laughing. "Now, we have the entering of phase
2! It is like a pie with WOW!" he said, before laughing.
Popple and Mimi!

Meanwhile back at the castle, Popple and Mimi were on the roof, Popple with a saw, and Mimi having a purple mask on like Popple. "Alright, so here's the plan, see? I'll
saw through the floor, you lower me in, and I'll snatch those Royal Jewels! They're worth a fortune, see! Now, Rookie, let's put my genius plan into action!" he said, before laying down and beginning to cut a circle in the floor with the saw. "Um, Popple, shouldn't you be out of the-" Mimi, said, before Popple fell through the hole and crashed
onto a Mechawful. It threw the chunk off of itself, though that had caused some decent damage to it, and Popple got up, only to see the Mechawful's hostility had turned towards him for the moment. "Oh crap...".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 pm 
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Bowser
"Thanks! I thought she was going to go all "Super Emotional Princess Peach" on me! Now, you shall get a high ranking spot in the Koopa ranks - my chefs! Goomnut Pie! Pronto!"

Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

((? Sorry, I'm a bit confused...who's Bowser talking to? Fawful's not in the room with Bowser, he's somewhere else, sorry if I didn't make that so clear, oh, and Bowser's
not going to be happy when he found out Fawful stopped stashing his stuff in his robots for safe keeping :)!))