NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 pm 
Ripper II
Ripper II

A long time ago on poptropica

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:36 pm 
Grinder
Grinder

Real name + lucky number.

I discovered what's castlewars' CC8 level's name by saying random things.
I am a member on reghrhre's forum. I support that, so I put a link.
Below other links of forums I support.
Knux's forum
SMBXtreme forum
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:31 pm 
Rex
Rex

sezixor=scizor from Pokemon. It was one of my favorites at the time, and in the game I always named myself sezixor, so I decided to choose that for my forum name when I first registered to Knux forum a few years back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:38 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Mr. Spike... well... this is the name I used for my "character" on the playground's games at Primary School. Later I still like this character, so I decided to use him as the character and as my fanmade character.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 pm 
Pokey
Pokey

Well, originally on Lego.com (we're taking like 6 years ago), I got an account made called "HenryRichard." This was inspired by my favorite character from a book (Henry) and my middle name (Richard). Later (like a year and a half) my mom got a new email address, so I got a new one called "HenryRichard1234." This stuck until very recently, when I decided the 1234 was unprofessional. I PM'd m4sterbr0s to change my username, and now it is "HenryRichard" again.

If you like putting things in your signature, put this line in your signature.

Check out my custom tilesets, and choose influence what I'll make next:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4048&p=50551#p50551

I support:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:14 pm 
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

My inspiration to create the username "StrikeForcer" came from something in my past. I guess its time to reveal it...

Reason why I created my current username because in late 2012, my fellow peers on MFGG began to abbreviate my former username (when I was then known as "sspp03", do not call me that today, got it?) as "S" because ~CaMtEnDo~ and a few other peers I work with on a fangame (Super Mario World: All-Star Edition if you are curious, HQed here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/SMWASE_Reactor/index/) use it when referring to me even after I told them numerous times not to do that (because I have an OC named like that that functioned as an ego trip for me and I do not want any confusion between me and my character that I used in one of my forum RPGs on the forum I moderate and that there are more "proper" nicknames you can use that creates more of a distinction). My current username that you see displayed today was in response to all that I "secretly" (as in at that time that I changed my username, my intentions were kept hidden from those that caused others to refer me as "S", though I made passing hints towards them that I expect that they should have figured it out today as I did directly talked to them on Skype later on in 2013 to stop calling me that) grew sick and tired of people calling me that. It was also attempt to stop people from calling me that abbreviation further. Needless to say, it only partially worked (results was that I've been called "S" less, which is good for me though I wish it stopped altogether, and that I was able to forge a new online identity to disassociate myself from my older posts made few years ago that now fills me today with shame).

TL;DR: Numerous occasions of people using the wrong nickname ("S") to describe me before 2013 that I grew sick and tired of, my regret for choosing a username with random numbers combined with the introduction of my OC for a forum RPG, and my attempts to disassociate myself from it was my inspiration to make my current username.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 pm 
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Mine was inspired by my SMW central username.

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nick139smwhacker

-Nick139

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 pm 
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Mine was inspired by me wanting a different name than on the other forums, and the first thing that came to mind was "Bullet Bill"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:40 pm 
Lakitu
Lakitu

Blue because it's my second favorite color and Greed because it describes Wario which I like.

Spoiler: show

ImageImage
I go by names such as:
Elloss, Conellossus, ConXus, Magna DominXus, and Blue Greed.

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm 
Ripper II
Ripper II

i was very sleepy

Join me and Gohan's forum!
Click here to join!

IRC Quotes
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

<Legend-tony980> GhostHawk, what is a bot?
<GhostBot> a user without a soul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next