NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:02 pm 
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

The name ''moemoe'' is supposed to be a short name I got from my father, although he spells Moemoe ''Momo'' because the M and the O are the first two letters in my full name, although my mother spells Momo out ''Moemoe" adding an E after every O, and the 02, I think the 02 is just probably one of my numbers

Spoiler: show
1. I only let board administrators lock my topics, if you ask me if you wanna lock a topic made by me, PLEASE ASK
2. NO E-MAILING, only private message me

<bossedit8> WHAT IS WITH THESE DONUTS SERIOUSLY?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:47 am 
Ripper II
Ripper II

Location: Missä luulisit? - Як ти гадаєш? - ¿Qué te parece? - Was denkst du? - Qu'en penses-tu? - Cosa pensi?
My name is my describing my favorite character, Luigi, but in Spanish. el italiano verde --> "the green Italian"; although thanks to the chat I have a bunch more nicks I can be addressed by...

I'm borrowing it if you must know

"Tu peux pas test!"
"I only lost yesterday, ya know..."
"Sorry for my bad english, me vale."
"Yoshi is a power-up and nothing more."
"Escupiendo en Español desde la madre patria!"
"Say no to racism! Every village has their idiot."
"Per loro che crede che io sia davvero italiano: io non sono!"
"...further proving my theory that dinosaurs + drugs = teleportation powers!"
"Wenn der arktische Winter erscheint, suche nach Arktos, es ist die richtige Wahl"
"Apple Flavoured Poison Candy! If the candy itself doesn't kill you, don't worry, the stick's poison too!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 am 
Swooper
Swooper

Location: I was born, in Romania, but I'm currently in Italy.
Mine is preeeeeeeeeeeeety obvious!

This is why Mario made trip Yoshi:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:37 am 
Lakitu
Lakitu

As many of you know, I've got a couple different usernames. This one (Luigifan2010), MrMiketheripper, and MrFlashXs

When I went to sign up back in 2010 for the original SMBX forums (the ones Redigit ran), I wanted to use the name Luigifan because well, Luigi (even to this day, next to Toad) is my favourite character to play as in Mario games. When I found out Luigifan was taken, I just added the 2010 to the end (I think it was suggested lel) and went with it. It stuck and even changed to Luigifan2011 on Knuckles forums..good times.

As for MrMiketheripper, I went to sign up for YouTube one day and wanted to use my email's username "miketheripper" but of course, it was taken. YouTube had suggested to use MrMiketheripper so I stuck with it.
For miketheripper, it's my name and my favourite character from Guitar Hero (inb4 judgin me bc guitar hero) I was young at the time this was made so.

And for MrFlashXs, my channel under the name of MrMiketheripper was hacked and shut down and I needed to recooperate under a new name so I just went to a random username generator and voila. We wanted something with a Mr in it to hopefully give people the impression that this channel was somehow related to MrMiketheripper and I guess it worked lol..I still miss the MrMiketheripper channel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:02 pm 
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Mine is a combination of "Ghost" from True Capitalist Radio, and my favorite animal. I decided on this mostly because I grew up and I was tired of my old childish xXyoloSWAG420hollaSniperSkater4lyfeXx like alias. I've used it for awhile now but only a small handful of people I know from the older forums and steam know me by this username.

SMB Tiles: 100%
SMB2 Tiles: 100%
SMB3 Tiles: 100%
SMW Tiles: 100%
Misc Tiles: 100%

SMB BGOs: 100%
SMB2 BGOs: 100%
SMB3 BGOs: 100%
SMW BGOs: 100%
Misc BGOs: 100%

SMB NPCs: 100%
SMB2 NPCs: 100%
SMB3 NPCs: 100%
SMW NPCs: 0%
Misc NPCs: 0%

Selection
Eraser
Tile Placement
BGO Placement
NPC Placement
Level Settings
Warps
Water

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 am 
Lakitu
Lakitu

The name has quite deep roots.

It originally started from when I was younger. I used to play that really cool game called Castlewars when the castles go and fight each other and you had to destroy the opponent's castle or build your 100-storey castle.

Then I got a spam mail in which someone said "Hi, castlewars! Wanna play something with me?" I can still remember it but I don't remember the rest, but it was from there my username started from.

THE GREAT CASTLE ADVENTURE (REMAKE!)

Visit and join my own forum, the Castlewars Forums. More members are needed.
Also, give this link a click to go to my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you want!

Remember, it's not about custom graphics in levels, it's about HOW YOU USE THEM.

Inactive from 25th of July to 31st of July due to holidaying in Greece.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:09 pm 
Bob-omb
Bob-omb

I play Zelda, and I'm good at it. Hence the ZELDAMASTER. As for the 12, I normally went by Zeldamaster10. However, as I closed my Youtube channel when I was 10 (in which is where the 10 came from), I left registering on sites for a while. When I turned 12, I registered on a website that I was on for a few years back, only unregistered. It's Pouetpu-Games. I decided to change the ZM10 to ZM12, since I was 12 when I first started using this internet alias.

I'm not very active here. I'm not that good at SMBX, but I might make levels in the future. However, I play a game called Super Mario Flash. I'm pretty popular in the SMF community, and my record of perfect scored levels in a row is 26, being an SMF record. If you want to find me, here's the places to do it:

http://pouetpu-games.com/
http://supermarioflash2.prophpbb.com/
http://xat.com/SuperMarioFlashPlace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:12 pm 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

GhostHawk wrote:
Mine is a combination of "Ghost" from True Capitalist Radio, and my favorite animal. I decided on this mostly because I grew up and I was tired of my old childish xXyoloSWAG420hollaSniperSkater4lyfeXx like alias. I've used it for awhile now but only a small handful of people I know from the older forums and steam know me by this username.

...Mr.Mario?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 pm 
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Joey wrote:
GhostHawk wrote:

...Mr.Mario?

That wasn't the nickname I was talking about. I actually had a few names I went by for awhile because I kept getting banned on the SMB.org forums which were kind of dumb names to use in the first place. :p

SMB Tiles: 100%
SMB2 Tiles: 100%
SMB3 Tiles: 100%
SMW Tiles: 100%
Misc Tiles: 100%

SMB BGOs: 100%
SMB2 BGOs: 100%
SMB3 BGOs: 100%
SMW BGOs: 100%
Misc BGOs: 100%

SMB NPCs: 100%
SMB2 NPCs: 100%
SMB3 NPCs: 100%
SMW NPCs: 0%
Misc NPCs: 0%

Selection
Eraser
Tile Placement
BGO Placement
NPC Placement
Level Settings
Warps
Water

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:14 am 
Rex
Rex

I honestly don't know why I chose crusher. but 169 is a long and old story. the 169 part all began with a 13 x 13 equasion that was important for me somehow. (13 x 13 = 1690

TEPIGS FOR LIFE
YOSHIS FOR LIFE
HUGE TEXT FOR LIFE

current projects: Mega Mario Bros: Bowsers Last Attack (hard levels wanted)
I support: Image

and now, quotes:
[11:59] <Kyo> crusher169 entering the contest =O he'll crush us
[12:03] <TNTElsa> I can see him crushing lots of people
[22:31] <deadfish> crusher169: are you going to crush everyone in the contest btw
[08:56] <zlakerboy357> yeah if he said that he'd be crushed by you
[06:55] <castlewars> this person will crusher169 everyone in the contest
[15:22] <BTB> dont you dare fuck with crusher
[19:21] <deadfish> GET RAPED TONIGHT

my nicks on the IRC: crusher169, crush-o-tron169, wingedblueyoshi, flamingredyoshi and freezingcyanyoshi

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next