NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: ##smbx-entrance-blocked
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:14 pm 
Offline
Spiny
Spiny

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 48
Have i been directed here because I was Blocked or was it because I have to be Identified by an Op on the other Channel to Join #smbx?

_________________
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Mater980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.

<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You

<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')

<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No

<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty


YouTube Channel:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:26 pm 
Offline
Birdo
Birdo
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:46 pm
Posts: 1572
Location: The place you're too stupid look idiot
Latley we've getting spam on the IRC channel so you must be invited to join #smbx. Query any of the OPs in that channel by simply doing /query <nick> without the quotes.

_________________
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! KNUX'S FORUM IS BACK IN ACTION
<SommerMelanie> Tiny Mario can walk on Water
<SommerMelanie> Mario is Jesus
<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over
<bossedit8> abuse nicely
Also known as Sock and Ice on the IRC.
Nintendo Network ID: zlakerboy357
Image
Image
Image
Demo 2.1 is now finally released for my project.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:03 pm 
Offline
Grinder
Grinder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 1173
Location: Uruguay-Canelones-Pinar
That or there're too many people on the IRC so you get redirected ... I guess? The description said that some people might get redirected there because of this very reason.

I've been redirected there not too long ago and haven't spammed the chat or anything.

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Credits to Gintoki for making these signatures.


Join my forum: http://smbxcontribution.prophpbb.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:25 pm 
Offline
Spiny
Spiny

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 48
Yeah. So like usall. Over people get consequence because of somebody else. :/ - That's life I Guess.

_________________
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Mater980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.

<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You

<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')

<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No

<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty


YouTube Channel:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:31 pm 
Offline
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 pm
Posts: 1208
It was most likely because #smbx was set on invite-only to deal with the spam.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:39 pm 
Offline
Spiny
Spiny

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 48
Joey wrote:
It was most likely because #smbx was set on invite-only to deal with the spam.


So your saying you did not Change it? - Ok then, How are you going to Let's us Join the #smbx Channel a different way? How about you have to Login into the Forums First to be Able to Join the Chat Room? - So if you try to go to the page as a Users that hasn't Login or Register they have to. The page will So the Login Screen or a Link to Register.
Then once Register/Login you can then
Join the Channel/Chat Room? Is that I good idea Joey? I suppose you didn't want to have it this way, but I suppose you might have to stop the Spamming. Because also this way you can stop Spammer's. Even if a Spammer Register you can Block their IP Address Permanently. So they can't even you a VPN or Proxy to register again.

_________________
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Mater980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.

<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You

<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')

<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No

<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty


YouTube Channel:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:34 pm 
Offline
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Posts: 579
Blck_Guy wrote:
Joey wrote:
It was most likely because #smbx was set on invite-only to deal with the spam.


So your saying you did not Change it? - Ok then, How are you going to Let's us Join the #smbx Channel a different way? How about you have to Login into the Forums First to be Able to Join the Chat Room? - So if you try to go to the page as a Users that hasn't Login or Register they have to. The page will So the Login Screen or a Link to Register.
Then once Register/Login you can then
Join the Channel/Chat Room? Is that I good idea Joey? I suppose you didn't want to have it this way, but I suppose you might have to stop the Spamming. Because also this way you can stop Spammer's. Even if a Spammer Register you can Block their IP Address Permanently. So they can't even you a VPN or Proxy to register again.


You say that as if it were easy/possible.

_________________
Current VSMBX Progress:

Spoiler: show
SMB Tiles: 100%
SMB2 Tiles: 100%
SMB3 Tiles: 100%
SMW Tiles: 100%
Misc Tiles: 100%

SMB BGOs: 100%
SMB2 BGOs: 100%
SMB3 BGOs: 100%
SMW BGOs: 100%
Misc BGOs: 100%

SMB NPCs: 100%
SMB2 NPCs: 100%
SMB3 NPCs: 100%
SMW NPCs: 0%
Misc NPCs: 0%

Selection
Eraser
Tile Placement
BGO Placement
NPC Placement
Level Settings
Warps
Water


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:48 pm 
Offline
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 pm
Posts: 1208
I did not say I didn't change it. #smbx is free to join at the moment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 am 
Offline
Spiny
Spiny

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 48
GhostHawk wrote:
Blck_Guy wrote:
Joey wrote:
It was most likely because #smbx was set on invite-only to deal with the spam.


So your saying you did not Change it? - Ok then, How are you going to Let's us Join the #smbx Channel a different way? How about you have to Login into the Forums First to be Able to Join the Chat Room? - So if you try to go to the page as a Users that hasn't Login or Register they have to. The page will So the Login Screen or a Link to Register.
Then once Register/Login you can then
Join the Channel/Chat Room? Is that I good idea Joey? I suppose you didn't want to have it this way, but I suppose you might have to stop the Spamming. Because also this way you can stop Spammer's. Even if a Spammer Register you can Block their IP Address Permanently. So they can't even you a VPN or Proxy to register again.


You say that as if it were easy/possible.


it is. I bet with Joey good Website Skills I bet he know How To.... :D

_________________
IRC Moments:
Spoiler: show
<Blck_Guy> Is here a Type of Drug for Legend-Mater980 to make him stop Aging Fast?
<Legend-Master980> Blck_Guy: Thanks.

<Nexia> Gohan what else do u need
<PrincessMarina> You

<Blck_Guy> I'm a DUCK
* Anna roasts duck for dinner
<Blck_Guy> Anna I hope I taste Good...
<Anna> Blck_Guy, not u silly
<PrincessMarina> Blck_Guy: you taste good.
<Blck_Guy> PrincessMarina Owww Thanks..... :')

<XerX> Without Reghrhre there is no fun here anymore :c *cri*
<Blck_Guy> XerX Stop Showing us that you Love reghrhre so much!!
<XerX> No

<Nexia> May the spammers never touch this beauty


YouTube Channel:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:07 am 
Offline
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 pm
Posts: 1208
I'm sure it's possible somehow but I don't have the time or desire to try to implement it. We're figuring out different ways to stop the spam.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Back to Super Mario Bros. X