NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:41 pm 
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Hello it's been a long time,

I have updated my old graphics pack with a bunch of new content, download it if you want to.
Sprites from many different games, like Star Wars, Aladdin, Jurassic Park, Paper Mario, Spelunky, Goof Troop, Peter Pan and many more.

This Pack contains A paper Mario that I made from a Paper Mario sprite sheet also a Paper Yoshi.
Note: Some gfx are unfinished, also many probably contain 1x1 pixels, some are a bit tricky to use, If you like smbx and these gfx though I'm sure you will figure it out.

Some Sprites I made myself, most all of them I have not seen for smbx. I am too lazy to make a list so If you like the screenshots then take a risk.
I will also say that not all the graphics seen in the screenshots are in my pack but most of them are in it, there are also more gfx in it not shown. Maybe I will update this sometime with a replacement list and whatnot.

Screenshots
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s5gdc1mg8264eud/FatOldSweaty_GFX__Pack_v1.1_ZIP.zip

I have been busy with life, work at home and other junk, My internet adapter has been missing for like 4 months and I have failed some online obligations to some friends so I apologize. You know who you are right?

My last Project Paper Mario Total Conversion moving slow like a sloth turtle.