NOTE: You are browsing an archive of the Super Mario Bros. X forums from July 21, 2014.

Super Mario Bros. X Forums

Forums for SMBX
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Search found 434 matches
Search these results:

Author Message

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:28 pm 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


why me, though? have we forgotten blue_greed, who's been extracting data from nearly everyone here? or ignoritus, who's suddenly spewed this nonsense about me being the primary target? what will you guys do if you find out i'm just another townsman heading to the noose? have you forgotten the goal o...

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:48 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


TNTtimelord wrote:
1.Ragont
2.qig
3.TheLordKhon

All three of these haven't been very active at the game. If you've noticed the killed list, there haven't been many deaths outside our faulty lynching.

Have you like actually not been reading the thread at all?

 Forum: Video Games   Topic: DOTA 2

 Post subject: Re: DOTA 2
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:52 pm 

Replies: 170
Views: 10493


THOSE FUCKING FEELS FOR BURNING X ROTK
I MOTHERFUCKING BELIEVE IN YOU VG
BEAT FINAL BOSS NEWBEE FOR BURNING-SAMA AND BRING HONOR TO CHINA

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


ill reply later i have to afk now

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


So it's true, the Mafia is simply watching us take away each and every one of our important members until only the townspeople and mafia are left, to which then they strike. Over. And over. And over. Until they win. We are friggin screwed! WE'RE SCREWED I TELL YOU! It's not over yet. If we think to...

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:04 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


That's troubling.

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


Blue Greed wrote:
1. For one, you are not talking much. Two, you keep directing attention to me, very mafia like.
2.Yeah, except I'm not the mafia.

I've been posting this entire time, you know. Also, that's only because your demanding and threatening nature forced me to do so.

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:18 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


Blue Greed wrote:
but you are cleverly hiding yourself from everyone while everybody thinks me and TangledLion are mafiosos

Again, where's your evidence?

Blue Greed wrote:
Also Ragont, yes I did warn you but it was something to make you break.

That sounds like something a Mafiosi would do.

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:14 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


Blueoak wrote:
also no editing rofl

fuck sake

 Forum: Mafia   Topic: M2: The Double-Edged Sword

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:10 am 

Replies: 459
Views: 22862


All I know is that you're both accusing me of being mafia with probably no evidence whatsoever. I was just going ahead and proving my innocence. Didn't you say you were going to persuade everyone to vote me off? Enough Games Sent: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 am From: Blue Greed To: Ragont™ We all know th...
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 44 [ Search found 434 matches ]


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Back to Super Mario Bros. X